Our vision for each and every child is based on:
- Developing a balanced sense of self-awareness and respect.
- Developing them cognitively, socially and ethically.
- Finding a valued place in the school community.
- Learning to form healthy, lasting relationships and increasing their social networks.
- Discovering their learning potentials and catering to their intelligence types.
- Cultivating aesthetic appreciation, igniting a curious and explorative mind.
- Establishing basic knowledge of skills and attitude.
Enjoyment and Achievement
At The Spirit School we want every child to develop a love for learning, realize his/her potential and leave us well trained and well groomed for adult life. We value all aspects of academics and personal success. The development of literacy and numeracy is given high priority at The Spirit School. However, we are also committed to developing rounded individuals by providing the widest possible educational opportunities. Our extra co-curricular activities will help in making our students a multidimensional personalities.